Godspeed Project Lowering Springs
Godspeed Project’s performance lowering springs are cold wound on coil winding machine with SAE 9254 spring wire material, one of the ideal materials available. Manufacturing Process involves steel material going through heat treatments before winding into coils, these are necessary steps in order to deliver an outstanding ultra high tensile strength and provide equal spring rates that are extremely durable in order to resist premature “sagging”.
The end result of this process generates a spring that specifically offers improved vehicle handling and response capabilities while maintaining a very smooth yet comfortable ride experience. Each spring has been carefully precision tested and inspected in order to provide outstanding handling, response, control and balance throughout the suspension of your vehicle.
Godpseed Project lowering springs are designed to work with OEM shocks. Godspeed lowering springs offer a noticeable drop to your vehicle ride height while retaining a comfortable clearance for daily driving. Lowering your vehicle will enhance overall appearance. Additionally Godspeed lowering springs will improve vehicle handling significantly.
Godspeed Project Lowering Springs Features
- Enhances on-road vehicle performance quicker turn-in, enhanced steering response and improved cornering.
- Multi Heat Treated SAE 9254 Wire, Cold Wound To Prevent Sag Overtime;
- Powder Coat Finished For Corrosion Protection
- Designed To Work With OEM Shocks, Better With Aftermarket High
- Performance Shocks; Lowered While Maintain Ride Comfort
- Engineered to ensure against rattling, clunking or rubbing even when pushed to the limit.; Lifetime Limited Warranty On Material Defect And Craftsmanship